Monday, September 18, 2006

Thank you friends!

I love you guys... Just when my ego starts to get too big due to blog comments you guys keep me in check by holding back with any sort of comment. Thanks guys...

My ego is back to a healthy size now so fee free to type away and let me know your thoughts!

Meanwhile, I have joined the dark side... I was just a tad over being blonde; the damage to my hair, the maintenance, the expectation to be 'blonde'...

I like the colour but it makes me look a bit pale... I dislike this picture a bit but it is just about the only pic I have right now...

It is really funny to walk around Brisbane and be in the downtown area, or school and see old friends and just go up and say, "Omigod, HEY! How are you? WHat is new?!?" and see people look a me like, 'Hello friendly stranger, I am quite certain I have no idea who you are so you must have the wrong person' and then an instant later their expression alters completely as they yell "OOAAWW!!! OMIGOD!!! You look SO diffERENT!!! I thought you were still overSEAS!!! WoW! HIII!!!!"

He he...

Sending you sunshine!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home