Monday, April 16, 2007

Wild Gooses...

Last night my love sent me on a wild goose chase. It was hysterical.

Knowing that I am stubborn, a lateral thinker and always wanting my own way if I can get it, my love thought it would be incredibly entertaining to lay clues all around Brisbane and watch me run impulsively from one destination to the next...

It was one of the greatest things anyone has done for me! It took lots of time, sweat and frustration but in the end I was delighted to come across my soy ice-cream reward and a giant smile.

But seriously, if you see me running around Brisbane, can you please give me a ride people?!

Gah-ha-ha!

k

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena Woo said...

I hope you ate ALL the ice cream! You selfish person! Why did you not share?!?!

6:36 am  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

Are you kidding me!?
I ate until I felt sick. So sweet after so much goose chasing...
Kristina and I shared and then threw away the melted left overs...
Good times.
k

2:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home