Thursday, April 12, 2007

"You're friend.... Is she dangerous?"

I have a mad friend we fondly refer to as "crazy Sandra". The other day I went to Surfers Paradise on a Sandy adventure. This was the day after we were hanging out in the valley wearing newspaper.

Why were we wearing newspapers? Sandra had the idea to do it so we put our creative energies into five minutes worth of effort and an outfit. I thought it all went down rather well... Randoms in the valley were commenting, "And they say women are hard to READ..." and "I'm TORN UP over you..." and "Hey, haven't I seen you IN the paper?..." etc. It was grand.

Moving on. So the Sandy adventure saw us getting free pole-dancing lessons which were a huge about of fun (and pain), loosing jewelry, eating copious amounts of junk and flirting with the sun. Most memorable moment of the night however, would be when I ran into someone I knew at a club. I went to introduce Sandra to my friend but before I could say his name she headbutted his chest in a playful way. Very Sandra. My friend, mildly confused said "Nice to meet you too... can't say I have ever been head butted before..." and smiles were exchanged.

Sandra brings me joy. She may leave others questioning but I love her!

Favourite quote about Sandra that was said shortly after someone else met her last week:
"You're friend.... she's crazy.... is she dangerous?"....

The answer is no.

k

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have ANOTHER sandra.....???? :(

5:29 am  
Blogger Lena Woo said...

LMAO!!! I am excited to meet her one day! I'd like to get get head butted as an intro. :o)

6:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i AM dangerous! whatchu talkin? love you. tell everyone they have to come to the Universe launch party and dance with me! otherwise i will headbut them, and it will HURT alright. 30 May @ the tivoli! email me peepol!-universeed@guildonline.net. (you ktang won't be in brisbane, so we will send you crazy hot photos and make you come back... muahahaha!). p.s. hot tattoo... you're an enlightened being... and the woman who birthed you is f-ing AWESOME. and your sis too - she would make a great cover model i think... love! sand

10:22 am  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

American Sandra, there is no other like you, but there is another with the same first name. You, my dear, are one of a magical kind!

Lena, you will most certainly meet 'crazy Sandra' one day. She will love you and you will love she.

Crazy Sandra, you are the non-family member I am sure to miss the most, me thinks. We are partners in madness. You know it.

To the rest of the world. Just because the partners in madness will be seeing each other less frequently, does not mean you won't be feeling our wrath!

k

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home