Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Random...

This afternoon I was walking across the bridge from the CDB to Southbank and on the phone to a friend when a young man, in a suit (with tie), wearing sunglasses and with earphones in his ears stopped walking towards me to jump up into the air, and land again playing an air guitar while head banging. Having satisfactorily striked a few invisible chords and having head banged twice, the guy continued walking as if nothing had happened. The only acknowledgement I had that the whole random incident had actually happened (not just in my vivid imagination) was when the lady next to me burst out laughing.

So random.

To continue the random theme, about 50 metres later I asked a man who was walking at roughly the same pace as me and in the same direction which university he would study at if choosing for a Masters in Peace Studies. He was very, very knowledgeable and helpful!

And all of a sudden, it was blindingly obvious to me why I love life.

Hurrah!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home